[opencms-dev] Fw: Still misunderstanding FlexCache

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Fri Feb 1 09:18:16 CET 2008

Just some even strangest info about this Flex cache issue.

As even pages from the "demopages" original OpenCms folder appeared in the Flex administration listing (also with Key: element;locale), yesterday I made the entire folder unavailable by setting a past expiration date. But this morning they were again listed!!

How can this happen?

Thanks for your thoughts,

Pere