[opencms-dev] exporting/importing a single jsp from a module

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Feb 5 07:22:32 CET 2008

Thanks, Sebastian and Fabian,

copy and paste doesn't work in this case because I don't have a
clipboard that is available for both sites. The other site is
physically, connectivity wise, separated from the network. I have to go
there with some storage media (USB stick) or at least have to copy
an exported (ZIP) file awkwardly through a network.

So only the methods Fabian suggested, would be the choice.  So method 1),
works also for modules (DB export/import)? I remember that I had some
trouble with that one time I did it.

Method 2) (Synchronizing to the local FS) is at least one I wasn't aware
of.

And method 3), that would be the preferable method of choice in the
future (requires upgrading the target system).

Thanks anyway.