[opencms-dev] Meetup at CeBIT - Which day

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Thu Feb 7 16:50:25 CET 2008

Hi all,

i just wanted to remind everybody to please vote on the date for the
CeBIT meetup. I wanted to talk to alex end of next week to make the
appointment fixed. If you are interested in the meeting and have
requirements regarding the date please use the vote.

Here's the URL again:

  http://www.doodle.ch/p43hd6wwc7er5f76

Hope to see you all and sorry for bothering. I just want to make sure
that everyone can participate and get her or his voice heard.

best regards,
Sebastian