[opencms-dev] unknown server error

Chauhan, Amit Amit_Chauhan at intuit.com
Thu Feb 7 18:58:33 CET 2008

Chris,
This is usually handled by properties in opencms-importexport.xml file. Check the property <exportpath> in it. By default it's set as 'export', that's where your files will be published if doing a static export. Play around with this property (and other properties like < userelativelinks>, <rfs-rules>, <export-riles) in opencms-importexport.xml file as well as "exportname" property of the document in CMS (Right Click -> Properties -> Advanced), you might find the solution. They deal with the href links that are been created while publishing the file.

Thanks
Amit Chauhan