[opencms-dev] Réf. : Re: Can I assign a public URL to a microsite?

Iván Velamazán González ivan.velamazan at gtbi.net
Thu Feb 14 11:49:52 CET 2008

Yes, but I got problems because it seems that the "configuration scope"
is different where the sibling is than where the original file is (which
is inside a microsite), so things like menu background, styles, etc. are
shown differently.

To use that approach I should move all the microsite to the root of the
site, which is the first thing I tried, but I had problems moving the
"settings" as I said in my other post titled "Converting a Microsite
into a site".

--
Iván Velamazán González