[opencms-dev] Réf. : Re: Can I assign a public URL to a microsite?

Iván Velamazán González ivan.velamazan at gtbi.net
Thu Feb 14 17:06:20 CET 2008

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do to reach
"http://www.myserver.com/opencms" from "http://www.myserver.com", which
is the last thing remaining, but when the host is shared with other
users with completely different web-servers and you don't have root
access to the machine, the whole thing gets complicated. :-)

--
Iván Velamazán González