[opencms-dev] exporting/importing a single jsp from a module

Alfonso Diego De Gea García addegea at ono.com
Thu Feb 14 18:35:03 CET 2008

Have you try to check the contents of the zip file?
Is that file empty? If so, you have to check the "include system file"
option.

Anyway, be sure to uncheck "include account data" because the destination
system will try to reuse the account data provided. If no such
accounts/groups exist maybe you run in troubles.