[opencms-dev] How to implement a cookie-based "remember me" for webuser

Robert Soesemann Robert.Soesemann at interone.de
Fri Feb 15 12:07:49 CET 2008

Hy,

we are building an opencms site with a closed user area. For user to visit
its pages, they must register and login.
We implemented this with regular OpenCms 7 "web users". We have no
seperate db schema for this.

We need to implement a "Remember me" feature on our custom login page.
Users that activate a checkbox, are automatically logged in, whenever they
request a page that needs authorization.

Help and code examples are very much welcome... Thanks in advance.

Robert