[opencms-dev] OpenCms Days 2008: Call for Papers open until March 22

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Feb 19 11:26:38 CET 2008

Hi again,

OpenCms Days 2008, the largest gathering of OpenCms users ever, is coming in
May. Do you have something to contribute to this unique gathering of OpenCms
professionals? If you do we'd like to hear from you.

The Call for Papers deadline is March 22, 2008.

We are looking for proposals for the 14 planned business and technical
sessions. Each session will be 60 minutes long. A typical presentation
session should be 45 minutes, followed by a 15 minutes discussion. Other
session formats, such as workshops, roundtable discussions and BOF meetings,
are also possible.

Please note: We will only allow sessions that are of general interest for
all OpenCms users, we are not looking for mainly promotional sessions.

Speaker at OpenCms Days 2008 will get reimbursement for their travel and
hotel costs.

Submit your session proposal here:
http://www.opencms-days.org/en/home/submit_session.html

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Visit us on CeBIT expo in Hannover, Germany
March 4 to March 9, 2008 - Hall 5 Stand F59/3