[opencms-dev] OpenCms Meetup at CeBIT 08

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Tue Feb 19 14:21:51 CET 2008

Hi List,

it seems to be the day for event announcements :-).  Since CeBIT is near
and the poll seems to have settled
I would suggest we all try to meet on March the 6th 2008, 14:00 at the
Alkacon booth and then find some place to hang out and have some coffee.
I think I will be there a bit earlier (since it's in the Open Source area).

I am aware that some people can't make it on this day but unfortunately
that's always the case with such group appointments so please don't be
disappointed. Maybe we can make some alternative dates if anyone would
like to meet up spontaneously. I will be there the whole Thursday and
maybe even on Wednesday evening (not sure about that).

My suggestion for all the people not able to join us on Thursday is:
Just send an e-mail to this list and have a look if others want to join
you and if even that doesn't work out: We all have the chance to meet
again at the OpenCms days ;)

I'm looking forward to see you all :) I think it'll be fun..

best regards,
Sebastian