[opencms-dev] SYSDEO Tomcat Eclipse plugin - where is it?

Christian Matzat lists at matzat.net
Tue Feb 19 14:38:49 CET 2008

You can get the Sysdeo Plugin here: http://www.eclipsetotale.com/
tomcatPlugin.html
It works with Eclipse 3.3 but you should use WTP as Marc mentioned.
A very good book to get familiar with wtp in depth is "Eclipse Web
Tools Platform" from Pearson (http://www.pearsonhighered.com/academic/
product?ISBN=0321396855)

Working with WTP and OpenCms is a little bit different than with the
Sysdeo Plugin. Our best results we got with:
1. Install OpenCms in a local Tomcat Container
2. Create a new Dynamic Webproject from scratch.
3. Copy the webapp/opencms/* Content to the in-project "WebContent"-
Folder

For details refer the book above or feel free to ask again ;-)

Regards,
Christian
--
if you like to contact me please use: christian (et) matzat.de