[opencms-dev] File locked

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Tue Feb 19 17:23:22 CET 2008

Hello,

try to touch the folder in question (e.g. modify date released) and
publish the folder again.
Otherwise I remember someone on the list had the same problem several
month ago and did find a solution.

\Fabian

Shenchao Su schrieb:
> Thanks for your response. I'm sure working on offline project and none
> of parent folders are locked. I can not do anything about those locked
> files.
>
> Shenchao Su
> Work: 407-937-1820
> Cell: 321-276-4883

> And the dust goes back to the earth as it was,
> and the spirit goes back to God who gave it. <Ecclesiastes 12:7>
>

> most likely one of the parent folders is locked and you must recurse out
> to see how far you need to go to steal the lock.  Also check your
> project and make sure you are not working on the "online project"

componio GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Straße 7
D - 64293  Darmstadt
Tel:	+49.6151.500.367.11
Office:	+49.6151.500.367.0
Fax:	+49.6151.500.367.6
Internet: http://www.componio.net
E-Mail:	componio at componio.net
HRB 9624 - Registergericht Amtsgericht Darmstadt