[opencms-dev] help on Eclipse installation

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Feb 19 19:51:29 CET 2008

Hope it isn't too much off-topic. I wiped out my first attempt of
an Eclipse installation because the post-installation of WTP lead to
some double files for which I decided to overwrite them but after all
I wiped it out again and wanted to give it a new start.
(it's under Windows XP):

I downloaded

eclipse-jee-europa-fall2-win32.zip
and
wtp-all-in-one-sdk-R-2.0.1-20070926042742-win32.zip

I have

c:\programme\Java\jdk1.6.0
c:\programme\Java\jre1.5.0_06
c:\programme\Java\jre1.6.0

for what it's worth.

Are the packages (Eclipse, WTP) ok?
Or would WTP alone enough?
If I would install, eclipse would go oto c:\eclipse
and WTP would also go there, overwriting stuff in it.

Maybe I should use something different?

Clueless at the moment.