[opencms-dev] OpenCms Meetup at CeBIT 08 / Free CeBIT tickets available

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Feb 20 11:48:56 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am really looking forward to the OpenCms community meeting at CeBIT.

In case you want to get a free CeBIT ticket, please fill out the form at:

http://www.alkacon.com/en/home/cebit.html

We will then send you a free electronic CeBIT ticked by email ASAP.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Visit us on CeBIT expo in Hannover, Germany
March 4 to March 9, 2008 - Hall 5 Stand F59/3