[opencms-dev] Build problem for OpenCms from CVS

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 12:56:04 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to build OpenCms HEAD version from CVS using Eclipse.

I got all the files down and ran ant build for build.xml at the root
directory. This created me opencms.war. I used that war in Tomcat. While
installer worked ok, it could not find any modules, so I found another
build.xml in the modules directory, ran that and copied the zip files in the
webapp. After running the installer again, everything went ok and I can
login to the workplace. However the administration view does not exists. Any
ideas where I could get that from? Is there another build file somewhere
that I did not execute?

Regards,

Olli