[opencms-dev] File Locked

Manfred Roos manfred_roos at web.de
Fri Feb 22 11:29:32 CET 2008

Hello Shenchao,

you wrote that you have problems unlocking files right after the install
process.

It can be configured for each user whether he/she can use the
lock/unlock/grablock feature.
- Please click on the "Preferences" Button at the top of the
  workplace screen
- click on the tab "Dialogs"
- in the region "Default Settings" you find a check box
          [x] show lock dialog

Make sure that this check box is checked.  After that you should be able to
use the unlock-feature at the files and directories.

Regards
Manfred