[opencms-dev] Site only accessible when logged in

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Sat Feb 23 00:15:38 CET 2008

On Thursday 21 February 2008, Yves Glodt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> for sure this is a FAQ, but I could not find any information about...
> :-(
>
> I can access my site only when I am logged into the workspace. As
> soon as  log out, and try to access the site, I get a 404 "A system
> error reading a resource occured!"
> The site has been completely published though...
>
> What do I need to change to make it accessible permanently?

I answer myself...

I had put the site in /sites/mysite.com, but it should be placed
in /sites/default/mysite.com ...

But, this creates another strange problem.
Now in fact I can only access the site when I am *not* logged into the
workspace. As long as I am logged in I get this error (not 404 from
Tomcat but an OpenCms-produced errorpage):

Error reading resource from path "/mysite.com/index.html".
Reason: Unable to read resource "/mysite.com/index.html".

Note that I see the same behaviour for the shipped demo-pages and
templateone-pages.