[opencms-dev] Site only accessible when logged in

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Mon Feb 25 09:37:17 CET 2008

Are you using Firefox? I have to deal with the same trouble when using Firefox, but not with Explorer. I think that this
is probably related to the fact that Firefox (unless it has been changed in the latest versions) uses the same session
for the same destination regardless of the tab/window :-(

This has been very critizised, but the responsibles, at least the last time I checked, insisted that this the "correct"
behaviour.

Pere