[opencms-dev] Security bug (or design flaw) with Account Manager role

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Mon Feb 25 10:59:50 CET 2008

Hi, everybody!

this bug has been fixed and just committed to the cvs HEAD.

the implemented bugfix prevents account managers to change anything of a
administrator account (ie. edit, change pwd, edit add info, edit groups,
delete)

Kind regards,
Michael

Visit us on CeBIT expo in Hannover, Germany
March 4 to March 9, 2008 - Hall 5 Stand F59/3