[opencms-dev] Alkacon Newsletter module / path image problem

Marc Fiévet marc at fievet.be
Mon Feb 25 11:55:04 CET 2008

 Hello list,

I try to use the  Alkaconnewsletter module and  in order to improve the look
& feel and some stuffs in the mail body, I had modified the
newsletter_mail.xsd by adding the galleries (download, images, html)
<layouts>
    <layout element="Text" widget="HtmlWidget"
configuration="source,formatselect,link,anchor,htmlgallery,downloadgallery,i
magegallery,height: 350px" />
   </layouts>

This part works well and to be sure that images and pdf are sent correctly I
put the all url path (absolute url) but when I send the newsletter the
images are not show . The path are transformed form absolute to relative...
How can I change this behaviour ?

Thanks for your help

Kind regards

Marc Fiévet

+32 (0) 496 258 358
+32 (0) 742 32 82
 <mailto:marc at fievet.be> marc at fievet.be
Quai du Commerce 17 bte 15   B-1000 Bruxelles