[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 7 SSL Workplace

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Mon Feb 25 14:31:38 CET 2008

You should use a name rather than IP to an ssl connection.

You have to config a dns server to resolve the name to ip. You can find
other parts in my artical here:
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10649670

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2008-02-25一的 01:53 -0800,Damjan Dimitrov写道: