[opencms-dev] <cms:link or some other means?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Feb 26 18:07:00 CET 2008

In a page I'm generating I use code that looks like this:

<link href=css/my_layout.css" rel="stylesheet" ...>

In the generating jsp I was - up to now using a construct like this:

<link href="<cms:link>../resources/my_layout.css</cms:link>" media="screen"
type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"/>

This translates to the somewhat exposing link
/export/system/modules/org.mycompany.frontend/resources/my_layout.css
in the online page.

1. I want to keep every css under
/system/or.mycompany.frontend/resources/css

2. I would like to use a relative path without the /export... prefix

Could that be done with some kind of clever link rewriting?