[opencms-dev] Using Apache with OC

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed Feb 27 16:32:19 CET 2008

Hello List

I've read the HOWTO for Apache- and Multisite-configuration and the only
differences I made was the domainname and tomcatpath. Anyway, no
resources are loaded. When I open /system/login I get the login-page
without images and css. I am having two sites and two domains...one for
the backend and one for the website i am creating.

This is my site-config
<sites>
        <workplace-server>http://opencms.fun-alliance.de</workplace-server>
        <default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
        <site server="http://opencms.fun-alliance.de"
uri="/sites/default/" >
            <!--<secure server="https://opencms.fun-alliance.de" />-->
        </site>
        <site server="http://www.fun-alliance.de"
uri="/sites/fun-alliance/"/>
</sites>

Here's my vhosts
<VirtualHost *:80>
    <Directory "C:/www/Tomcat6/webapps/ROOT/">
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>
    ServerName opencms.fun-alliance.de
    ServerAdmin marc.schlegel at gmx.de
    DocumentRoot "C:/www/Tomcat6/webapps/ROOT/"
    ErrorLog logs/error.log

    # Log only non-redirect requests in "normal" log file
    SetEnvIf Request_URI "\/opencms\/*" redirect
    CustomLog logs/localhost-access.log common env=!redirect

    ProxyPass         /opencms/                 !
    RedirectPermanent /opencms/
http://opencms.fun-alliance.de/

    ProxyPass         /resources/               !
    ProxyPass         /export/                  !

    ProxyPass         /
http://127.0.0.1:8080/opencms/
    ProxyPassReverse  /
http://127.0.0.1:8080/opencms/
</VirtualHost>

    ServerName www.fun-alliance.de
    ServerAdmin marc.schlegel at gmx.de
    DocumentRoot "C:/www/Tomcat6/webapps/ROOT/"
    ErrorLog logs/error.log

    # Log only non-redirect requests in "normal" log file
    SetEnvIf Request_URI "\/opencms\/*" redirect
    CustomLog logs/siteA-access.log common env=!redirect

    # Multi domain configuration: All pages in "/siteA/" are to be
served from domain "www.siteA.com"
    ProxyPass         /opencms/                 !
    RedirectPermanent /opencms/
http://www.fun-alliance.de

    ProxyPass         /resources/               !
    ProxyPass         /export/                  !

    ProxyPass         /
http://127.0.0.1:8081/opencms/
    ProxyPassReverse  /
http://127.0.0.1:8081/opencms/
</VirtualHost>

Does the ! mean that this folder are forbidden? I tried to set (for
example) http://127.0.0.1:8081/opencms/resources/ but this didn't help
as well.

I can't find a mistake in my configuration (according to the HOWTO).
Maybe someone can help me out here.

Thanks in advance
-- Marc