[opencms-dev] Using Apache with OC

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Thu Feb 28 12:44:57 CET 2008

Thanks again for all suggestions

I am using Tomcat 6.0.14 with Apache 2.2. What would be the easiest
solution? It doesn't have to be the safest, cause its only used for a
simple website (but I am thinking of using openssl for the workplace
later on).

With JK I need an additional file (workers) and it all seems very
confusing to me

regards
-- Marc