[opencms-dev] Uploading multiple doc files - OenCMS 6.2.3

Wagner,Aaron anwagner at deq.virginia.gov
Thu Feb 28 16:10:00 CET 2008

I've got a request from one of my Web_Authors to have the ability to
upload multiple files at once.  I know about the zip option, where you
can zip the files and unzip them on the other side.  That was an extra
step she was not happy with.  She has to maintain multiple public
notices daily and I can understand her concern.

Is there a way to upload multiple files to the VFS?

I could have her put the files in a RFS under the Apache Doc root, but
then she can't use the 'browse server' button to get to the files and
would need to know the exact URL.

Any ideas?

Aaron N Wagner

Web Developer, Office of Public Affairs

DEQ - Virginia Department of Environmental Quality

[W] 804.698.4265

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary,
and those who don't.