[opencms-dev] Using Apache with OC

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Thu Feb 28 19:29:37 CET 2008

Hi
It's working now and the documentation was right.
My Tomcat path in vhosts was wrong

instead of C:/www/Tomcat6/...
it is C:/www/Tomcat 6.0/..

I realised when I wanted to install /downgrade Tomcat 5.5. So for anyone
using Tomcat 6, there are no problems with a proxy configuration as it
is described in the docu-module.

Thanks for all the help
--Marc