[opencms-dev] nested SQL Exception if connection pool

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Feb 29 15:59:22 CET 2008

With a second application in the db.pool I'm suddenly getting this
error:

org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot get a connection,
pool error: Timeout waiting for idle object
Reason: Cannot get a connection, pool error: Timeout waiting for idle
object
Reason: Timeout waiting for idle object

(a grey alert box pops up when testing my application in the workplace)
It happens after three or four times invoking my page . After that I can
only restart tomcat.

Looks like some resouce exhausting.