[opencms-dev] Workplace login-problem, wants to popup on port :8081 and not :80

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Mon Mar 3 10:53:28 CET 2008

Hello,

I tracked down this problem into 2 pieces...
The first one was that on my debian etch the
file /var/lib/tomcat5.5/conf/server.xml was *not* a symlink
to /etc/tomcat5.5/server.xml I made it a symlink and now the popup opens on
the correct url.

However, I can still not log in.
I get the popup, but it shows the loginform again, in this fashion:

http://www.mysite.com/system/login/index.html?__loginform=true&requestedResource=%2Fsystem%2Fworkplace%2Fviews%2Fworkplace.jsp

The opencms.log shows the following:

03 Mar 2008 10:48:45,301  INFO [rg.opencms.jsp.CmsJspLoginBean: 209]
Successful login of user "yglodt": Request from IP 192.168.0.1 using
uri "/system/login/index.html".

Subsequent login tries fail as well.

What could be the problem?

best regards,