[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.0.4 available for download

cherif multxt at free.fr
Mon Mar 3 17:23:57 CET 2008

Ok, Michael
Many thanks again
BTW, I have tried this: as the 2 versions of web.xml (7.0.2 and 7.0.4,  I
did it before reading your first mail) differ only in that no more (weblogic
part) in 7.0.4, I just modified it to reintroduce the removed part, then set
opencms.properties(wizard.enabled) to false then deployed, it's worked. Then
set opencms.properties(wizard.enabled) to true, fire the setup, I got it,
but ! at setp 6! I'am having SAX error reading module, seem I 'am having SAX
error version , do not solved yet.
Of course, the correcte solution is yours, will do it as soon as possible
and let you know.

Thanks again
Cherif