[opencms-dev] hidden xsd or how to read xml of an archive

Rodriguez, Adrian A.Rodriguez at comundus.com
Thu Mar 6 10:57:15 CET 2008

Hi,

 I don't know in which context you are trying to obtain the content definition, but if you have the path of the file, you can get its content definition using CmsXmlContentFactory this way:

CmsObject cms= ... ;

CmsFile file=cms.readFile(resourcePath);
CmsXmlContent content=CmsXmlContentFactory.unmarshal(cms,file);
CmsXmlContentDefinition contentDefinition=filterContent.getContentDefinition();

Regarding your first option, I think there's no support for hidden fields in XmlContent (Corrections welcome).

Regards,
Adrián