[opencms-dev] OpenCms not closing connections on Postgres?

Juan Francisco Fernández Rodríguez juanffernandez at faffe.es
Thu Mar 6 13:40:45 CET 2008

Yes, OpenCms uses DBCP to pooling connections, and it is supposed to close
connections, so removeAbandoned and other similar config options on DBCP
must not be the problem. In opencms.properties I have these settings:

db.pool.default.maxActive=100
db.pool.default.maxWait=2000
db.pool.default.minIdle=3
db.pool.default.maxIdle=10
db.pool.default.whenExhaustedAction=block