[opencms-dev] Custom param for a singleFile

Wagner,Aaron anwagner at deq.virginia.gov
Thu Mar 6 15:20:35 CET 2008

I think you can only use macros in the contentload tag.  Use something
like below.

<% pageContext.setAttribute("rname", nav.getResourceName()); %>

<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="${pageContext.rname}"
editable="true">

Aaron N Wagner
Web Developer, Office of Public Affairs
DEQ - Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
[W] 804.698.4265

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary,
and those who don't.