[opencms-dev] Errors browsing folders with 7.0.4

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Thu Mar 6 15:57:20 CET 2008

Hello,

I found with V7.0.4 I get errors always when I want to browse user groups, or
folders in the vfs, like here e.g.:

Error reading resource from
path "/system/login/index.htmlsystem/workplace/commons/principal_selection.jsp".
Reason: Unable to read
resource "/system/login/index.htmlsystem/workplace/commons/principal_selection.jsp".

Error reading resource from
path "/system/login/index.htmlsystem/workplace/commons/group_selection.jsp".
Reason: Unable to read
resource "/system/login/index.htmlsystem/workplace/commons/group_selection.jsp".

It seems there is a "/" missing in the URL right in front of "system/..."

I can not recall having seen this with 7.0.3

To reproduce it, go e.g. in the administration to:

Administration View->Account Management->Organizational Unit: root
organizational unit->User Management->New User

and click on the "Group" icon in the settings section

Does anyone else see the same?

Best regards,
Yves