[opencms-dev] WebDav Plugin for Eclipse

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Sat Mar 8 17:16:22 CET 2008

Hello

Since the Module Developer Plugin from Redstart seems not to be under
active development any more, and I am having trouble using it with 7.0.4
(my workaround is also not working any more...stilt getting this
"Invalid Thread Access" error), I would like to use WebDAV to integrate
my modules into Eclipse.

Unfortunately the WebDAV and FTP Plugin form eclipse.org is also not
under active development but it is supposed to work properly. Anyway, I
cant find a download for this, just a repository with sources. Or is it
included in Eclipse 3.3 and I am just blind and can't find a way how to
create a connection?

Any help is appreciated