[opencms-dev] Opencms Module Developer: Contributors

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Sat Mar 8 22:53:21 CET 2008

Thanks to Jack Bakker for helping me out with the WebDAV plugin. But
this was only necessarry because the Module Developer Plugin has some
anoying bugs (which make it impossible to continue working)

I started this new topic because I think it would be a good idea to find
some people which are interessted in fixing some bugs in the "OpenCms
Module Developer Plugin for Eclipse". @Redstar: there's nothing going on
with the project any more...no comments from the author, nor bug fixes,
thats why I am using the list.

Actually the Module Developer Plugin is great, but it has some bugs
which are all just throwing an SWTException (which is totaly wrong at
this place) and because of this it is hard to find the cause.
Unfortunately my knowledge is not enough (at the moment) to contribute
to this project...I just made a minor fix (see
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1780845&group_id=196539&atid=957859
). It would be great if some people could continue this plugin since it
has already a good base (just have a look at the flash-tutorial to see
how easy it is). I also wrote some comments regarding the error(s) but
with 7.0.4 my workaround is not working any more.

regards
-- Marc