[opencms-dev] importing a 7.0.3 module into opencms 6.2.3? Possible?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Mar 9 10:26:08 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 08, 2008 at 08:34:29PM +0200, RuiXian BAO wrote:
> Why not give it a try?:)

I did, that's why I was asking :-) It didn't work right off out of the
box. The system was a 6.2.0 btw, not 6.2.3.

I edited the manifest.xml to change at least 7.0.3 into 6.2.0
and got the following:
deleting module ... org.yaml.frontend
Publishing project ...
Statistics: published files: 0, published folders: 0, deleted folders:
0, duration: 00:00:02
... the project has been published
... the module has been deleted
Importing module ... org.yaml.frontend ... Import Version 6
Error, no import class for this import version found
Publishing project ...
Statistics: published files: 0, published folders: 0, deleted folders:
0, duration: 00:00:07
... the project has been published
... the module has been imported

Would probably be better to upgrade the target site.