[opencms-dev] View page with 2 different templates

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Tue Mar 11 10:25:12 CET 2008

On Tuesday 11 March 2008, Marwedel Frank wrote:
> Hello Yves

Hello Frank,

> Normally this is realized with two different stylesheets, look for
> stylesheets for different media.

I am aware of the different stylesheets for print and mobile etc.

But in my case I wanted to get the knowledge of how to work with a separate
template for printing, and also for mobile clients, which will produce less
html and include less images and css. Is that recommended or not?

I could also do it with if/else orgies, but I prefer to create a different
template, than having one large...

Best regards, Liebe Grüsse,
Yves