[opencms-dev] cms:contentload & JSTL

Marko Asplund marko.asplund at ixonos.com
Wed Mar 12 13:40:34 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm an OpenCMS novice faced with a problem related to cms:contentload
and JSTL interoperability.
I need to skip the first n resources loaded with cms:contentload.
How do I do that with OpenCMS 7.0.4?
Here's how I use cms:contentload:

    <cms:contentload collector="allInFolder"
        param="/wurst/news/articles/news_%(number).html|news|0"
editable="true">

Can I use the JSTL c:forEach tag for iterating over the list of items
retrieved by cms:contentload?
I need to use direct edit and cms:contentshow in the loop.

I tried defining the var attribute for cms:contentload but for some
reason this makes the whole cms:contentload
block disappear from the output. What could be causing this?

marko