[opencms-dev] Changing icons in OpenCMS explorer

Piotr Jaworski pjaw at newitech.com
Wed Mar 12 13:44:57 CET 2008

How one can icons in OpenCMS explorer?
Ive configured the following module:

<module>
            <resources>
                <resource
uri="/system/modules/com.newitech.site/templates/resources/filetypes/report.png"/>
            </resources>
            <parameters/>
            <resourcetypes>
                <type
class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent" name="report"
id="2253">
                    <properties>
                    </properties>
                    <param
name="schema">/system/modules/com.newitech.agitosite/schemas/report.xsd</param>
                </type>
            </resourcetypes>
            <explorertypes>
                <explorertype name="report" key=".fileicon.report"
icon="report.png" reference="xmlcontent">
                    <newresource
uri="newresource_xmlcontent.jsp?newresourcetype=report" order="61"
autosetnavigation="true" autosettitle="false" info="desc.report"/>
                    <accesscontrol>
                        <accessentry principal="ROLE.WORKPLACE_USER"
permissions="+r+v+w+c"/>
                    </accesscontrol>
                </explorertype>
</module>

After restarting tomcat I get an empty icon near the report file in
OpenCMS explore. I've added png icon to resources, the uri attr is
valid. What else has to be done to achieve my goal?

--
Regards,
Piotr Jaworski