[opencms-dev] Hiding addresses from spammers in opencms

Wagner,Aaron anwagner at deq.virginia.gov
Wed Mar 12 14:41:10 CET 2008

Use the email form module.  It's included in the standard install.  The
email is not shown at all on the page.  You can create a email form to
fill out and it's also got captcha if needed.

Aaron N Wagner
Web Developer, Office of Public Affairs
DEQ - Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
[W] 804.698.4265

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary,
and those who don't.