[opencms-dev] Problem including a form generated by "OAMP webform"

Territorio Jordan-V. jordan.territorio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:58:15 CET 2008

 Hi

I have created a form using formgenerator module. here is the code generated
:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<AlkaconWebForms xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance%22>
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="opencms://system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator/schemas/form.xsd">
  <AlkaconWebForm language="en">
    <MailFrom/>
    <MailTo/>
    <MailSubject/>
    <MailText name="MailText0">
      <links/>
zpmr zru rziu zrpmu zpmru zrpmubpzutb mrztb rzoub zrpub zmjtb ztptub
zpmb mprzubt zutb mzjubt mqj bcvfb zteub ztujb pmtoubnzmb mtb mtubzpmb
rzmtjb mrzubt t'zmob:ztkb zpmutnbâhgnjhg majngàâ"(n"ja( h'zmounb '-h
z'mj hbmozunhzsmhn</p>]]></content>
    </MailText>
    <FormText name="FormText0">
      <links/>
zpmr zru rziu zrpmu zpmru zrpmubpzutb mrztb rzoub zrpub zmjtb ztptub
zpmb mprzubt zutb mzjubt mqj bcvfb zteub ztujb pmtoubnzmb mtb mtubzpmb
rzmtjb mrzubt t'zmob:ztkb zpmutnbâhgnjhg majngàâ"(n"ja( h'zmounb '-h
z'mj hbmozunhzsmhn</p>]]></content>
    </FormText>
    <FormFooterText name="FormFooterText0">
      <links/>
    </FormFooterText>
    <InputField>
      <FieldType><![CDATA[text]]></FieldType>
      <FieldLabel><![CDATA[Name your color]]></FieldLabel>
      <FieldMandatory>true</FieldMandatory>
      <FieldValidation><![CDATA[[a-z]+]]></FieldValidation>
      <FieldErrorMessage><![CDATA[I said name it, stupid geek
!!]]></FieldErrorMessage>
    </InputField>
    <FormConfirmation name="FormConfirmation0">
      <links/>
      <content/>
    </FormConfirmation>
  </AlkaconWebForm>
</AlkaconWebForms>

But the is a problem when i try to include in a JSP file.
This is what i try to use these commands in my JSP file but i encountered
problems :

<%@ include file="coucou.html" %> works but display has problem. The only
things that appear on screen are texts. Box and TextArea are not displaying
and i don't know why. Even the label are not diplaying. I can only see

<jsp:include page="coucou.html" flush="true" /> nullpointer exception
<cms:include file="coucou.html" element="body" /> sometimes work with diplay
problems somentimes don't work

<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="coucou.html" /> Problem :
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error reading resource from path
"/coucou.html".

Is there someone to help me?

thank you

--
TERRITORIO Jordan-Victor
Projet Asterisk - Ingénieur d'Intégration