[opencms-dev] Error message when creating a newsletter unit with 7.0.4 OAMP newsletter module

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Thu Mar 13 10:50:11 CET 2008

Stéphane,

we just had to find out that due to a small API change in OUs, the
newsletter module produces an error when used with OpenCms 7.0.4.

This will be fixed soon.

Please note for all OAMP modules: All those modules are build for the
OpenCms versions available on the module relase.
It can happen (as now in the newsletter module) that a module has some
isuses with future releases. If we get notice of that, the modules will
be updated if possible.

Kind regards,
Michael Emmerich

Stéphane Martin schrieb:
> Dear all,
>
> I have imported the OAMP newsletter module on a fresh openCMS 7.0.4
> installation. The import went through without any problem. I then tried to
> create a new newsletter unit under the root organizational unit and got the
> error message:
>
> Die folgenden Fehler sind bei der Validierung des Formulars aufgetreten:
>

> m_orgunit
>
> Did someone have the same issue?
>
> Best regards
>
> Stéphane Martin