[opencms-dev] Problem including an XML form generated by "OAMP webform" in JSP files

Bozidar Ilievski bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk
Thu Mar 13 11:53:22 CET 2008

Yes.

You only need to define "head" and "foot" elements in your template.

In the "head" element you can put the HTML head and the menu.
In the "foot" element you will close all open html tags (body, html).

Something like this:

<%@ page session="false"%>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms"%>

<cms:template element="head">

<head>
<title><cms:property name="Title" escapeHtml="true" /></title>
<cms:editable />
</head>

<!--
Include header.jsp and left_navigation.jsp here.
-->
</cms:template>

<cms:template element="body">
   <cms:include element="text1" editable="true" />
</cms:template>

<cms:template element="foot">
<!--
Include footer.jsp here.
-->
</cms:template>

I think this is enough to display the page.