[opencms-dev] Custom collector with parametrized search

Juan Francisco Fernández Rodríguez juanffernandez at faffe.es
Thu Mar 13 13:44:10 CET 2008

Thanks Pere, but that solution not fit well in our case, we are a large
foundation (more than 1000 employees), and our resources on OpenCms grow up
very fast, so in some weeks we will have thousands of them.

I thought to use that approach at first, but as I said, we will have tons of
resources to search in, and that’s the cause of my idea to use Lucene’s
search engine.

Greets!

  _____