[opencms-dev] Setup opencms devel enviroment in eclipse

Vikrama Sanjeeva viki.sanjeeva at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 01:23:16 CET 2008

Hi,

   I am also looking for "how to setup eclipse environment for
developing/modifying opencms classes". Right now, am using OpenCms Module
Developer plugin for eclipse (
info.rsdev.eclipse.opencms.module.developer_0.0.3.jar). But I can't get
classes environment, means cannot see opencms lib in drop down when working
with opencms class. It always give errors on import opencms.* classes.

somebody kindly share how to on eclipse setup for opencms.

Bye,
Viki.