[opencms-dev] positioning of "direct edit" button in xml content?

Vikrama Sanjeeva viki.sanjeeva at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 01:36:49 CET 2008

Hi,

   html renedering is fine until I enable direct editing in xml content.
Once it is enabled, html of whole page is disturbed and layout changes
drastically. This is really annoying, as I need xml content and want it to
be edited too. This is the code:

I_CmsXmlContentContainer contentContainer = thisPage.contentload("singleFile",
path.concat("test.html"), true);

I guess, it is issue of CSS applied on direct edit button in
/"system/workplace/editors/direct_edit_include.txt" But changing CSS in
direct_edit_include.txt will globally affect direct edit button appearance
everywhere.

  How can I place the direct edit button as per my requirement? Also don't
want to make it affect button appearance globally.

Bye,
Viki.