[opencms-dev] Alkacon registration module : what is %(acturi) ?

Bozidar Ilievski bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk
Mon Mar 17 09:24:09 CET 2008

Hi.

I've tried this module from Alkacon, and it worked fine for me.

However, if I tried to register as a webuser while logged in with
another account, in that case %(acturi) was printed as is in the mail.

So, make sure you are not already logged in when you try to register.
(This is also stated in the Alkacon Documentation for the module).

Best regards,
Bobi.