[opencms-dev] OpenCms7.0.4 + Alkacon (?) : enable to select into /sites/ with resource tree dialog

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Mon Mar 17 18:06:17 CET 2008

Hi

I have a bug I think on OpenCms7.0.4 (I didn't have it on 7.0.3).

When I want to select a resource in the tree dialog, for exemple the
resources of a module, if I am in "/" in the combobox of the dialog, the
result is that new /sites/ & /system/ appears in the tree under "/", but
the folder /sites/ doesn't open!! So I cannot select into /sites/!

Is there someone who have the same issue?

S.