[opencms-dev] using Java custom classes?

Vikrama Sanjeeva viki.sanjeeva at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 00:31:33 CET 2008

Hi,

  I am trying to call my self created Java class constructor in JSP located
in system/modules/com.mysite/templates. But on loading JSP, it gives compile
time error.

Here is what I have done, with no success.

1: created module mysite and created classes/lib/templates and other
folders.
2: export points: "/system/modules/com.mysite/classes" to "
tomcat-6.0.2\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\classes\"
3: exported module resources
4: Published resources online.
5: in site root: "system/modules/com.mysite/classes/com/mysite". Here
Test.class is present.

  However, when I select "Online" from Project, I see
"system/modules/com.mysite/classes" empty.

Also, I mannualy copy-pasted com/mysite/test.class in ""
tomcat-6.0.2\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\classes\"" folder.

I tried making my.jar which contained Test.java. Placed this my.war in LIB
folder of opencms, but no success.

Someone please guide. Thank uou.

Bye,
Viki.