[opencms-dev] User login to OrgUnit

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 14:03:16 CET 2008

Hi

I am having problems to log in my webusers since I moved them to another
OrgUnit.
This is my code:

CmsJspLoginBean cms = new CmsJspLoginBean(pageContext, request, response);

if( action != null && action.equals("logout") ){
    cms.logout();
}
else if( action != null && action.equals("login") ){
    cms.login(username, password, "Fun-Alliance");
    if(!cms.isLoginSuccess())
        message = "Oh Oh....";
    else{
        response.sendRedirect(url); //login successful - redirect to
given URL
    }

}...

When I am trying to log in a webuser the log tells me that there is no
such user (but the user is definately there).

Thanks